Banana chocolate cake. Okay, so I made some changes after reading all the other reviews, and with these changes, this cake is amazing!!! Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously moist and decadent treat!
Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. This banana cake studded with chocolate chips and infused with sweet fruity flavor is made easy with common baking ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Ripe bananas are the secret to achieving a rich texture, while baking cocoa and sugar give the cake a luxurious chocolate flavor. You can have Banana chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder-.
- It’s of Banana – 2 medium ripened.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda –.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt –.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk –.
- It’s of Oil – 1/2 cup (less 1 tbsp).
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanila essence-.
- It’s of Dry fruits – 3 tbsp chopped.
Enjoy it for an afternoon snack or a post-dinner treat on any day of the week. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. This chocolate banana cake is a layer cake made extra moist and flavorful with mashed ripe bananas in the batter. Frost this delicious chocolate banana cake with chocolate frosting or a cream cheese frosting.
Banana chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 c for 10 min..
- Take a mixing bowl,add dry ingredients except sugar and dry fruits..
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, mashed banana and beat into smooth mixture..
- To this add milk, oil, vanilla essence and combine well..
- Add flour mixture, mix well without lumps..
- Pour this mixture into greased cake tins..
- Sprinkle dry fruits and raisins.Bake for 17-20 minutes at 180 c or skewer stick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool down and serve..
Beat the egg whites until stiff. Quickly stir the wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients, stir in a quarter of the egg whites to loosen the mixture, then gently fold in the rest. This Banana Chocolate-Chip Bundt Cake is insanely good and so easy to make! It's a super-moist snacking cake that's really rich and chocolatey, and you only need one bowl to make it! Friends, I have another banana cake that might just change your life.