Kofta curry. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this – I personally prefer beef or lamb when making kofta curry. Whatever type of meat you choose – know that it'll be minced in a food processor , resulting in a truly melt-in-your-mouth meatball.
Kofta is a meatball in the cuisines of South Asia, the Middle East, the Balkans and Central Asia. In its simplest form, the recipe for kofta curry consists of meatballs made with beef, lamb, chicken, or pork, that are mixed with spices and/or onions and served in a creamy sauce. What are the different versions of kofta? You can cook Kofta curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kofta curry
- It’s of Chicken half kg boneless.
- You need 2 of bread piece.
- You need of Red chilli.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Termeric.
- It’s 1 of small packet kofta masala.
- Prepare 3 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garlic.
- It’s 1 spoon of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
Kofta curry Recipe is spicy gravy dish made with delicious mince meat balls. It is commonly consumed in Pakistan and India. Curry or gravy is prepared with fried onions and tomatoes having spices like red chili, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and whole spice powder. Kofta curry is a delicious dish of succulent grilled or broiled beef meatballs in a rich, creamy and spicy sauce.
Kofta curry step by step
- Add all thing in chopper and chopped well and make ball shape.
- Add onion or tomato or garlic or ginger or green chillies and chopped. In karahi add oil 1 cup or add masala or spice and cook well..
- Add kofta or fry well and cover four 30 minutes.
- Let's enjoy with biryani or salad..
It is full of fragrant Indian spices and makes a great weeknight dinner. This easy low carb meatball curry recipe is also freezer friendly. Great tips for lightening up the sauce included. Make it with ground lamb or gluten free. #Indianfood #kofta #curry #beef Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. This recipe has all the traditional flavor of old-fashioned kofte but it's made in an easier, more approachable way.