Mutton Kofta. Mutton Kofta Recipe – About Mutton Kofta Recipe Mutton Curry Recipe: A traditional Mughalai recipe, mutton kofta is a delicious blend of Kofta balls made from minced meat, egg, channa powder and coriander leaves, cooked in a sea of yogurt and a myriad of spices. A mutton curry recipe that is perfect for a dinner party menu and will leave your guests wanting for more.
The koftas tend to get harder if not done in the right way. Other similar kabab or kofta recipes are mutton kabab and chicken kebab and chicken malai tikka. Mutton kofta (with gravy) recipe with step by step pics – mutton kofta is Indian style minced meatball or keema balls curry from lamb meat. You can cook Mutton Kofta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton Kofta
- Prepare 250 g of mutton mince.
- It’s 2 tsp of millet flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 bowl of curd sweetened.
When minced mutton is well marinated with flavourful Indian spices, get a round shape before frying and lastly slow-cooked in a smooth silky gravy is called mutton kofta recipe. Chicken biryani with flavoured rice and large chicken pieces filled with heat and flavours from a range of spices fits the description of the perfect biryani. But, wait till you try biryani made with rich chicken kofta (meatballs). Chicken kofta made with minced chicken, onion and a range of spices are deep fried till crispy and brown.
Mutton Kofta instructions
- Take mutton mince and marinate with ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, green chillies..
- Add millet flour and mix everything well. Bind a dough. With help of fingers make koftas..
- Deep fry them in hot oil until golden brown. Serve hot with curd..
Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture. First, soak a very small piece of sandwich bread in water until super tender, then drain the water and squeeze the bread dry. Place the bread in a large mixing bowl. Add ground chicken, grated onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley and mint. Learn how to make tasty kofta curry.