Hara Bhara Kebabs. Hara bhara kebab recipe is a delicious variation of vegetarian kabab. it is made with fresh spinach leaves, green peas and potatoes. So they are nutritious as well as delicious. Hara bhara kabab makes for a good Indian starter or snack.
Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. hara bhara kabab recipe You can cook Hara Bhara Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kebabs
- You need 5 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of blanched peas.
- Prepare 10 of blanched spinach leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger and green chilli paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fried cashews.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers.
Hara Bhara Kebabs instructions
- Mash the boiled potatoes..
- Mash the blanched peas..
- Grind the blanched spinach leaves in a mixer without adding water..
- Mix together the mashed potatoes, peas and spinach puree..
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and salt to the above mixture..
- The number of green chillies can be adjusted according to your taste..
- Add garam masala powder..
- Mix well and make small balls..
- Flatten a bit using your palms..
- Roll in breadcrumbs..
- Slightly press half of a cashew nut on the pressed ball..
- Deep fry on both sides..
- Serve hot with onion rings and tomato ketchup..
These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make. They are not only delicious but nutritious as well. Wash spinach leaves and place them in a pan on medium heat. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things.