Paneer kofta. You may or may not need water. If the mixture looks dry then add otherwise skip. Paneer Kofta Recipe – About Paneer Kofta Recipe: A north Indian delicacy, this paneer recipe is not just any regular version of Paneer Kofta, but is stuffed with aromatic goodness of raisins and khoya along with various spices, deep fried and simmering hot in a creamy gravy.
Whether you are looking for paneer kofta recipe to serve it as a snack or as a curry with gravy for sumptuous meal, this easy recipe will satisfy your needs and excite your palate. the kofta's are basically a small round shaped balls stuffed with either meat or choice of veggies. typically kofta or kofte's are prepared with grounded minced meat which is later fried till crisp. however in india the kofta's are generally vegetarian and are prepared with vegetables or paneer. you can easily find paneer kofta, aloo kofta, lauki kofta, banana kofta and even mixed. Paneer Kofta is a widely popular gluten-free Indian main-course dish. The vegetarian meatballs are prepared with potato and grated cottage cheese. You can have Paneer kofta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer kofta
- Prepare of For kofta stuffing:.
- You need 200 gm of crushed paneer.
- You need 1/2 bowl of bread crumbs.
- Prepare As needed of oil for deep fry.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s of For gravey:.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kasturi methi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of malai.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Whereas, the gravy has a base of onion, tomato and cashew paste. Many malai kofta recipes suggest adding all-purpose flour as a binder in the kofta mixture. The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry.
Paneer kofta instructions
- Take a big bowl add crushed paneer,bread crumbs,salt mix it and make the mixture..
- Now take a small ball from the mixture and roll it one by one..
- Heat the oil and deep fry it..
- Take a pan heat the oil.add cumin seeds, onion tomato puree and saute it..
- Add salt, red chilli powder,kasturi methi,coriander powder,sugar and mix it..
- Add milk,fresh malai and mix it and cook it for 1-2 minutes..
- After that add kofta and mix it..
- Panner kofta is ready..
This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan. Paneer Kofta recipe, unjabi Paneer Kofta Curry with detailed step by step photos and videos. Crisp outside and soft inside, these Paneer Koftas have the distinct flavour which impart a richness that perfectly matches the gravy that dresses these koftas. Paneer Kofta is a North Indian recipe, which is prepared with spices, paneer, yoghurt, almonds, corn flour and fresh cream. This delicious kofta recipe is a mouth-watering dish that you can prepare for your friends and family on special occasions and festivals.