Kofta pulao with veg kebab 😋😋. Tabrizi kofta (Iran) includes yellow split peas and potatoes for vegetarian koftas well as minced meat Vegetable kofta curry served with rice in India Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of ground meat – usually beef, chicken, lamb or. As I like chicken than mutton, I have used minced chicken; you can use minced mutton too.
Kofta Pulao – Pulao originated in the regions of Persia and Arabia. It is a rice which is refried, aromatic and full of spices. Quick Side dish for Roti, Rice or Pulao You can cook Kofta pulao with veg kebab 😋😋 using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kofta pulao with veg kebab 😋😋
- You need 250 gm of chicken mince.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2-3 tbs of besan.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 glass of rice soaked.
- Prepare 1.5 glass of water or as required.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of medium tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of g.g paste.
- You need 2-3 tbs of yogurt.
- You need 1 of large potato cubea (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garam masala sabut.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare of Salad :.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray. Remove from pan and keep warm. While vegetables cook, in same bowl, grate remaining onion half on the large holes of a box grater. These kebabs are spicy and smoky vegetarian recipe that has simple flavours of root vegetables, bell peppers, tomatoes and most importantly, a tandoori marinade.
Kofta pulao with veg kebab 😋😋 step by step
- In a bowl add mince… now add red chilli salt turmeric, green chilli paste and mix well… now add besan and mix well with the help of hand and rest for 15 minutes… now grease your hands with oil and make balls… Heat oil in a pan and fry koftas until done…
- In a pot heat oil,add onion and fry golden brown… now add g.g paste and saute…. now add tomatoes and green chilli… cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.. now add potatoes and 1/2 cup water…. cover and cook until potatoes soft….
- Now add koftas and cook for 2-3 minutes…. add yogurt and cook until oil separates….
- Now add water and bring it to boil… add rice and cook until water dries… placed cover and steam cook for 2-3 minutes on high flame and then on low flame for 5-6 minutes….
- Kofta pulao is ready….
- Now cut all salad veggies in cubes… sprinkle black pepper and lemon juice and mix well….
- Kofta pulao is ready…. yummmmm.
These kebabs make perfect appetizers for your parties and can be prepared ahead of time. Serve Vegetarian Tandoori Kebabs along with Dhaniya. Vegetable Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Vegetable Pulao ingredients and cooking method) About Vegetable Pulao Recipe: Create comfort in a pot with this beautiful melange. A simple, speedy and satisfying rice meal made with the goodness of garden fresh veggies!. This Vegetable Pulao recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested.