Shahi kofta curry. Shahi Paneer Kofta curry is one of the most delicious curries you will ever come across. It is very rich and creamy. As the name implies, this Shahi Paneer Kofta curry uses all the shahi ingredients like paneer, Khoya, dry fruits, saffron and cream.
At home, Shahi Paneer Kofta is mostly a dish for special occasions. It's slightly crisp from outside & very soft from within. Sometimes we need a dish that creates a wow factor and this dish most certainly does. You can cook Shahi kofta curry using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shahi kofta curry
- Prepare of For kofta.
- You need 3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 100 gm of Paneer.
- You need 6-7 of chopped cashew nuts.
- You need 3 of crushed green chillies.
- You need 7-8 of saffron threads soaked in 1 tsp milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of For gravy.
- You need as needed of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- It’s 1-2 of dry red chillies.
- It’s 3 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of magastali seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dhania jeera (Coriander cumin )powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasturi methi.
Shahi murg kofta (royal chicken kofta curry) ticks the opulent and indulgence boxes. The thick creamy masala clings and coats the soft, spicy and flavoursome kofta's. This recipe is inspired by the royal kitchen's of Punjab. I can imagine this dish being served at a Maharaja's banquet and will surely.
Shahi kofta curry step by step
- For kofta mash boiled potatoes. Add all other ingredients mentioned above ' for kofta '. Mix well and make equal size kofta of desired shape..
- Coat koftas with corn flour. Remove extra corn flour and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown..
- For gravy heat oil in small pressure cooker. Add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, dry red chillies and cumin seeds. When cumin seeds crackles add chopped onion, tomatoes, garlic cloves, cashew nuts and magastali seeds. Saute for sometimes. Add salt and turmeric powder. Add some water and cook till 2-3 whistles..
- Then cool down at room temperature. Then grind in mixer grinder and make puree..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add prepared puree and saute till oil seperates. Add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala, sugar and dhania jeera powder. Mix well. Add little salt if required as already added while preparing gravy..
- Add one half cup water and kasoori methi. Mix well. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add prepared koftas and cook for couple of minutes. Shahi kofta curry is ready to serve..
Shahi Veg Biryani with Kofta Curry. the koftas are rotisserie balls produced using blended vegetables and they are included into the smooth, delectable, café style gravy. Similar to any kofta curry dishes, this veg kofta curry is likewise tedious dish. Malai kofta curry recipe – Malai Kofta Restaurant Style – Aloo Malai Shahi Kofta curry Aloo Malai shahi kofta is a dish rich in taste and appearance. Malai kofta curry can be served at any party, special occasions or any festivities. This Malai kofta curry made in restaurant style taste much better than that brought […] Shahi Kofta Korma recipe, pakistani is a delicious meatball curry.