Oats kebab. Oats and Vegetable Kebab Recipe is not just made healthy by adding oats but the other ingredients like yam and raw banana are added up to the nutritional value in the dish. The kebab then enriched with various other Indian masala to get into the authentic flavors. Oats is also a good way to use it as a binding agent and also to provide and crispy layer to kebabs or cutlets.
Learn How To Cook High Protien Oats and Yoghurt Kebabs These kebabs are Protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat – not only good for stomach but are super filling and. Healthy Millet & Oats Kebab is truly a healthy recipe with all healthy ingredients and is delicious in taste. These can be made ahead and stored in the freezer too. You can have Oats kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats kebab
- Prepare 2 cups of – Instant Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of – onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of – tomato.
- It’s 2-3 of – Mint leaves.
- Prepare 5 of – baby carrots.
- You need 2 of small – boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of – spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Shredded Ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of – Egg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Crushed black peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Chat Masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Paprika Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – lemon Juice.
Have it as a snack in the evening or as a filling in the sandwich, it tastes great either way. And if you have boiled millet in your refrigerator then it gets ready in a jiffy. Baked Kidney Beans and Oats Kebab is a fusion recipe made using an interesting melange of red kidney beans (rajma) , oats, tomatoes and a lot of spices. This snack recipe is an ideal dish to serve on kitty parties and anniversaries.
Oats kebab instructions
- In a food processor First add Instant oats, onions & carrots and chop for 10 seconds..
- Then add rest of the Ingredients like tomato, capsicum,Mint leaves, spinach leaves, egg, garam masala powder, chat masala, turmeric powder,salt,chilli flakes,crushed black peppers,paprika powder, shredded Ginger, boiled potatoes,lemon juice and chop until they combined well..
- Now grease your hands with oil & using your hands from the Oats mixture gently shape it into patties..
- Now heat the oil in a fry pan and transfer 4-5 oats patties into it & shallow fry them in 2-3 batches in low heat until both sides turn into Golden brown in colour.Flipping them as needed..
- Now Oats kebabs are ready, serve it hot with ketchup or Green chutney..
A delicious appetizer recipe, it is an uncomplicated dish. How to cook Cheesy Oats Kebab With Yoghurt Mayo Dip. Add the oats, chopped capsicum, chopped coriander leaves and green chillies. Add chilli flakes, oregano and basil leaves and mix well. Mix well and make a soft dough.