Broken wheat Paneer Kebabs. How to Make Potato-Broken Wheat Kebabs Recipe. Take the broken wheat, bread, boiled potatoes, green chilies, kasoori methi, onion, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, coriander seeds, salt, and coriander leaves in a large bowl. Add in the cashew nuts and raisins.
These mouthwatering patties can be made for evening snacks or as a starter. The recipe is flavoured with soya sauce and chilli sauce. Since broken wheat and paneer patties is a healthy snack we can serve these patties to everyone in the family. You can cook Broken wheat Paneer Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broken wheat Paneer Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of cooked brokenwheat (dalia).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of grated cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic ginger chilli paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat masala for sprinkle.
- You need As needed of Oil for shallow frying.
Laapsi is an Indian sweet dish made of broken wheat pieces and ghee along with nuts, raisins and dried fruits. There are different types of laapsi/shira. References This Indian cuisine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
Broken wheat Paneer Kebabs instructions
- Mix all ingredients properly..
- Grease your hand and prepare kebabs out of it..
- Now preheat nonstick skillet, pour some oil and shallow fry kebabs from both sides on slow flame, till it cooked..
- Serve hot this crispy kebabs with green chutney,ketchup or tea coffee..
This dessert-related article is a stub. Kansar is a sweet dessert from Gujarat, India, whose main ingredients are whole wheat flour or broken wheat, sugar powder and clarified butter. Serving Kansar to guests is considered a sign of respect in Gujarati culture, and the dish plays a part in traditional wedding ceremonies. List of desserts The Perfect Blend Categories. Tandoor Se (Veg.) Dalia has been a part of the Indian cuisine since ages.