Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. Chocolate mug cake is like the quintessential microwave dessert, and this recipe claims to be the best.
Get ready for the BEST microwave mug cake!. Chocolate mug cake for one that is moist, tasty and delicious. An easy microwave chocolate cake recipe for a quick and simple dessert or snack. You can have Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋
- It’s 110 g of Butter, melted (or 100ml Rice Bran Flower).
- It’s 175 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 140 g of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of Dutch Cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (or 100ml) milk.
- Prepare of For the Ganache:.
- It’s 100 g of Dark Ghana Chocolate has 72% cocoa.
- It’s 5 tbs of fresh double cream.
- Prepare 1 loaf of microwaveable dish.
- You need of To garnish : On top sprinkle with 1 tbs Icing sugar.
- You need of To serve: with vanilla ice cream.
If you want something sweet and savory that is quick to mix up and prepare than put this one in your recipe box. We've spent the past week touring the gorgeous Ring of Kerry in Ireland. Tips for Making Microwave Chocolate Cake. Making this Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe is pretty simple.
Microwave Chocolate Cake For Desserts🇬🇸😍🍷🥞🎂🍹🍨😘😋 step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the baking loaf with butter or oil and line with parchment paper on the base..
- In a bowl mix the sugar, flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa. In a jug whisk the butter and eggs than add the soft brown sugar and whisk again then add vanilla essence and mix, then add milk (or hot water) until combined..
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix thoroughly until you have a lump-free batter. Add more 1-2 tbs milk if necessary to have a smooth batter. Pour the mixture into the cake pan and gently tap to pop any air bubbles. Cover with cling film..
- Microwave on full power (800 watts) for 7'. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Allow the cake to stand for 8' then remove the cling film snd turn out onto a cooling rack. Once the cake is cool, spread with the Ganache.🍥🍨🍰😍.
- For the Ganache: melt the chocolate on half power (600 watts) for approximately 2', stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Add the double cream and mix with a whisk thoroughly until smooth and glossy. 😋To serve with Vanilla Ice cream🍨.
But there are few tips to help make the process even easier. You need a baking pan with high sides because the cake really puffs up while in the microwave. I've found that this silicone bundt pan is perfect. It'll take a few minutes to mix up all the ingredients, but only two minutes to microwave a pair of chocolate mug cakes for you and your lucky friend. Reviewer yumz says, "This is the first time ever I have reviewed a recipe but this one is worthy of it!