Pakistani beef Kofta curry. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. This recipe has all the traditional flavor of old-fashioned kofte but it's made in an easier, more approachable way. Pakistani Food vs Indian Food Sometimes I get asked about the difference between Pakistani & Indian food.
Today, we are heading to Pakistan! There is nothing more traditional than kofta and kofta curry when talking about Pakistani cuisine. Kofta is a meatball in the cuisines of South Asia, the Middle East, the Balkans and Central Asia. You can have Pakistani beef Kofta curry using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pakistani beef Kofta curry
- It’s of FOR MEATBALLS. 700g ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbls of chickpea flour, besan.
- It’s 1 of egg lightly whisked.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of cumin, 1/2tbs turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of kosher salt.
- It’s of for curry.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion, green chili.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 inch of crushed ginger.
- You need 3 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbs of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbls of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of turmeric, garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbs of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbs of salt.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 of coriander leaves.
In its simplest form, the recipe for kofta curry consists of meatballs made with beef, lamb, chicken, or pork, that are mixed with spices and/or. Beef kofta curry is a spicy Indian curry (some also say Pakistani), that consists of minced beef meatballs and a ton of spices. If you like your curries with maximum amount of flavour and a bit of a kick, then this easy beef kofta recipe is definitely for you. Aj ki video mai jo reecipe mai lekar aye hun uska naam hai beef kofta recipe.
Pakistani beef Kofta curry instructions
- FOR MEATBALLS: combine onion green chilli and coriander leaves in food processor. Use the pulse function to chop..
- Then add rest of the ingredients listed under meatballs including ground meat. Process to combine for 30 seconds or until mixed.
- Using oil to grease your hands, make 1and1/2inch diameter meat balls. It should make around 25 balls. Set aside.
- FOR CURRY:Heat a large pan over high heat. Add all spices allow them to sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, saute and stir for 5min until brown. Lower the heat and add ginger garlic paste saute another 2min..
- Add tomatoes, chillies followed by yoghurt, spices and salt. Saute for a few minutes until oil starts to separate the mixture.
- Add 2 cups of water and boil. Arrange the kofte in a single layer. Rise the heat allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Now lower the heat and allow to simmer for another 35 minutes stirring in between until cooked.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves. Serve with hard-boiled eggs if desired..
Waisay tou kofta bohot kisam kay hotay hai mutton k. Curry Kofta Recipe: Kofta curry is one of the best Pakistani curry recipes. To prepare it, first koftas are prepared using either minced mutton or beef, mixed with spices and then transformed into round kofta shapes. Then thick tomato and onion gravy is prepared and koftas are dipped in the gravy for serving. This delicious Pakistani Kofta curry recipe uses authentic spices and is spicy recipe from Pakistani cuisine.