Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab. Great recipe for Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab. Normally we have maked stuffed mushroom in verious way. Here I have made something different with this.
I served it on a wooden board with a pot of tzatziki, olives and pickled chillis! Hubby and I really enjoyed it! You may also like: Vegan Banh Mi Sandwich. You can cook Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab
- It’s pieces of Mushroom(washed)-12.
- You need of Oil for greasing mushroom pockets.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- You need tablespoon of Cooking Oil-1.
- You need cup of Chopped Onion-1.
- You need tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Tomato(Chopped)-2.
- It’s cup of Spinach(Chopped)-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Chopped Coriander-2.
- You need tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Prepare teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need cup of Grated cheese-1.
- It’s of For kebab marination,.
- Prepare tablespoon of Curd-1.
- You need tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2.
- Prepare tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Prepare teaspoon of Turmeric powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Cumin powder-1.
- It’s teaspoon of Coriander powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Garam masala powder-1.
- It’s teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare tablespoon of Cooking oil-1.
- It’s of For serving,.
- Prepare of Mint coriander chatni.
- You need of Mayonnaise red chilli dip.
- You need of lemon wedges.
A list of amazing vegan sandwich recipes. Vegan Turkey Sandwich If you too like to try different recipes to start your day with some fun in the kitchen, try this recipe of bread cups stuffed with basil (or tulsi) and mushrooms. Bread is a staple breakfast food. Sandwich, toast, rolls, fried break pakoda and cutlets – there's so much you can do with bread and pair it with other foods.
Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab step by step
- Take mushrooms and then clean out the stems to make pockets. Keep it aside..
- Then chop all the stems finely. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.Allow it to heat..
- Then add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent..
- Season with some salt..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it well..
- Add chopped tomato and saute it..
- When tomato became soft then add chopped mushroom stems..
- Add chopped spinach..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Let it cook for few minutes closing the lid..
- Add chat masala and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves at the end and mix it well.Turn off the flame.Take it out into a bowl..
- Now mix 1 cup grated cheese in it.Your stuffing is ready now.Keep aside..
- Grease the mushroom pockets with oil..
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing..
- Now take curd in a bowl.Mix all the dry masala in it.Add oil and salt and mix everything..
- Marinate the outside of the mushroom well with this mixture..
- Sandwich 2 mushroom and skewered it..
- Put the skewered mushroom on a perchment pepper lined baking tray..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Once done,take out the tray from oven..
- Serve the kebab hot with some garnishing. Here I have used mint coriander yougurt chatni and mayonnaise with red chilli sauce served with some lemon wedges…
Here I have made something different with this. First I have sandwiched two stuffed mushroom. Sausage & Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Cheesy Kulcha Sandwich Recipe With Ghee Roast Mushrooms is a delicious fusion recipe. kulchas flavoured with garlic and chillies are pre cooked and stuffed with spicy mushrooms cooked the Mangalorean way, popularly known as ghee roast, and some cheese. These stuffed sandwiches are then grilled to bring the sandwich together.