Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate. This is a super easy and very yummy biscotti recipe that has a hint of orange for brightness. Drizzle the biscotti with melted white chocolate, dip one end in white chocolate, or mix white chocolate chips into the batter. *Try adding a little orange extract for an extra zing. *Try brushing the top of your biscotti logs (before baking) with a wisked egg and sprinkling with turbinado sugar. Great recipe for Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate.
I'm sure they'd also taste great with nuts mixed inside. -Please adjust the baking time to your oven. -When adding the milk, adjust the. Add the flour mixture and once blended, fold in the pistachios, berries, and chocolate chips. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. You can have Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate
- You need 45 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 20 grams of White chocolate.
- You need 20 grams of Dried berries.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Milk.
Whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside. Combine the sugar and butter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then beat in the vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate instructions
- Combine all ● ingredients in a bowl. Mix lightly with a whisk..
- Add the finely chopped white chocolate and the dried berries..
- Add the milk. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the mixture in cutting motion. Please adjust the amount of milk (refer to Helpful Hints)..
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Dust the dough with a small amount of cake flour, and roll it out thinly (to about 1 cm thickness). Bake for 15 minutes in a 180℃ preheated oven..
- Chop it up into 1 cm pieces. With the cut side facing up, bake for 20 minutes at 160℃..
- These biscotti are also delicious dipped in chocolate..
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Gradually add the sugar while beating. White Chocolate and Cranberry Biscotti is the perfect treat to dip into your coffee during the holidays! The white chocolate gives it the perfect sweetness.. She uses dried cranberries, but since I only had fresh berries, I used […] reply.