Cheesy Corn Kebabs. Cheese Corn Kebab is a delicious snack recipe that you can easily prepare for your family and friends over a weekend. This is an easy-to-make kebab recipe that you can cook for your kids, and we are sure they would love to have it again and again! Moreover freezing these products locks in nutrition through freezing without any artificial preservatives in them (all other product except veggie pizzapocket & cheesy corn triangles).
Corn is a low-fat complex carbohydrate which is a source of several vitamins and deserves a regular place on any healthy table. Corn kebabs are rich in garlic and spiced with a delicate blend of masala/spices. Corn, potatoes and paneer complement the sensory and nutritional characteristics of the product. You can cook Cheesy Corn Kebabs using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Corn Kebabs
- It’s 3-4 of Corn or Bhutta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of Onion chunks.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum chunks.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Cheesy corn kebabs is an ideal party starter to serve. The delicious and mouthwatering Cheese corn kebabs is enjoyed by all. This dish is often prepared for special occasions including parties or festivals. Cheese corn kebabs is a good option when you want to cook something different.
Cheesy Corn Kebabs instructions
- Boil Corn adding Salt for about 10-12 minutes and keep aside. This way the baking time gets reduced. Cut each corn into 3 to 4 pieces. Spread Butter on them. Arrange them on the skewers in any fashion you like along with Capsicum and Onion Chunks..
- Bake them in a preheated oven on 200° for 25 minutes. Or just until crisp and done. After 25 mins, remove them and top generously with the Cheese and bake them for 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve them hot sprinkled with Black Pepper powder..
It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age. Cheesy Corn Salad is a healthy recipe to beat the heat. It is juicy and creamy with a delicious blend of sweet and tangy flavours. This healthy vegetarian recipe is also perfect for school lunch box and office tiffin. Take the marinated pieces and mix them well in the second marinade.