Rajma galoti kebab. The Rajma Galouti Kebab Recipe are melt in the mouth kebabs that is packed with flavor from the rose water, almonds, and the paneer. The soft cooked rajma, along with the potatoes and the paneer give that melt in the mouth feeling. The Rajma Galouti Kebab is a vegetarian version of the traditional Galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma. galouti kebab recipe
Also, we can make this for kid's snacks as well. Rajma kebab can be served with green chutney or can be served as a burger patty or stuffed inside wrap too. Rajma kebab is a protein-rich, gluten-free recipe and I can say it is a guilt-free snack. You can have Rajma galoti kebab using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma galoti kebab
- You need 1 cup of boiled rajma.
- It’s 1 cup of soaked nutri nuggets.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic grated.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1&1/2tsp of whole spice powder.
- You need As required of Dry rose petals powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of javitri jaifal powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted gramflour powder.
Yes, it is a non-deep fried snack. I appreciated the plain colour of this sweet pickle/ chutney – clearly no colours added, just like a chutney I would have made at home. For more recipes related to Rajma Galouti Kebabs checkout Refried Beans, Rajma Dhokla, Red Kidney Bean and Coriander Burgers, Mexican Vegetable Hash. A delectable vegetarian version of the traditional galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma..
Rajma galoti kebab step by step
- Properly mash kidney beans..
- Grind nutrition nugget with ginger & 1 small green chili..
- Mix garlic, nuggets mixture, kidney beans garlic, whole spice powder, cinnamon powder jaifal & javitri powder..
- Mix salt rose petals powder & gram flour &make semi solid mixture..
- Take a pan gresse them..
- Spread mixture like tikki cook both of side crispy & golden colour..
- Serve with kesar chapati onion & favorite dip/chutney..
Rajma is a favorite in my house. from these pinkish or maroonish red colored beans most often, I prepare Rajma recipe, which is a staple during weekends. This rajma kebabs is the newest addition in the recipes I prepare from rajma. These rajma kebabs have a firm texture and not melt in the mouth like vegetarian galouti kebabs. They make for a nice evening snack for kids or can feature in your. I have a soft spot for Kebabs and Tikkis, and so when the opportunity presented itself I decided to try a vegetarian version of the famous Awadhi speciality called Galouti Kebab.