Seekh kebab. Seekh Kebab is a popular Indian appetizer typically eaten with a side of green chutney. These flavorful bites of lamb or beef are made with freshly ground whole spices. Kebabs made from minced mutton and chicken meat, slathered in a bowl of spices and grilled to perfection.
When you are ready to eat just thaw to room temperature and prepare as per recipe below. Also, when I make kebabs (Indian or Greek) I often use half ground lamb, half ground beef – the flavor is really excellent, and the meat stays a little more moist than if using just lamb. I serve these on warm split naan breads or paratha with a drizzle of cucumber raita. You can cook Seekh kebab using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seekh kebab
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- You need 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 3 of small bread.
- It’s 6-7 of green chilies.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt or according to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of zeera powder (roasted).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder (roasted).
- It’s 1 tbsp of mix spices powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chillies roasted.
- It’s of Coal for smoke.
Seekh kebab is a type of kebab, popular in South Asia, made with spiced minced or ground meat, usually lamb, beef, or chicken, formed into cylinders on skewers and grilled. It is typically cooked on a mangal or barbecue, or in a tandoor. Description Seekh Kebabs Recipe – About Seekh Kebab Recipe Kabab Recipes: An Indian party's snack platter is incomplete without this delicious appetizer dish of seekh kabab.
Seekh kebab step by step
- Pehlay green chillies ko grind krain phir onions add kr k grind karein. Phir bread k saath grind karein..
- Akhir mai sarey ingredients dal kr grind kr lain. Uss k baad meat ko seekhon par laga k sizzling pan mai fry karein..
- Uss k baad koilay ka baghar de dain. Agar aap k paas angeethi hai tou uss per bhi bana sktay hain. Poorion aur raitay k saath paish karein..
Succulent kebabs made with minced lamb, marinated in variety of spices, grilled on a tandoor/oven and served with green chutney. Full of juice and flavor, these kabab recipe is perfect as a starter for any dinner party. Traditionally seekh kabab is the is ground meat mixed with various spices to make it delicious and tasty then thread in a skewer (known as seekh) in Urdu and Hindi. Then you can make it on bbq, grill, oven, and pan. Cooked simply on a barbeque these kebabs are great as starters or as a filling for a wrap.