Chocolate cake in microwave. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. The consistency is dense and cakey.
Tips and Tricks to making Chocolate Cake in the Microwave: You can substitute the eggs with apple sauce, buttermilk, or banana. For quantities reference my Egg Substitute Chart.; Use any type of yogurt e.g./ plain, Greek, or even dairy free; Don't be tempted to use hot chocolate powder instead of cocoa powder. They are not the same thing. You can have Chocolate cake in microwave using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in microwave
- It’s 75 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 60 gr of melted butter.
- Prepare 60 gr of sugar.
- You need 80 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of raisin, chocolate chunk, chopped peanuts (optional).
I have come up with the perfect microwave chocolate cake that you are going to love! One major perk of baking a cake in a microwave is that it takes less time than it would to bake a cake in a microwave. So whether you're baking a cake last minute for a birthday that you forgot or just because you want to, this is a must try recipe. The secret is this is a microwave Chocolate Cake recipe.
Chocolate cake in microwave step by step
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and baking soda. Set aside. Let it working..
- In another bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder. Set aside..
- In a reheated bowl, place the water and butter in a bowl. Heat it for 30 seconds. It melts. Remove it out from microwave, add sugar. Let it dissolve..
- Add all mixture together in a bowl, the yogurt, dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Whisk them well..
- You may add your optional item into the batter..
- Prepare a microwable bowl (size 500 ml). Brush with some oil or margarine. Pour in the batter into it. Shake a bit to remove the air bubble..
- Bake in microwave for 3 mins for the 1200 watt microwave. Bake it for 6 mins for the 850 watt microwave. Adjust accordingly please..
- Remove it out when it is baked. Let it cool down..
- Walah.. yours easy quick snack is ready to be enjoyed..
- The same recipe, I make it twice. I stake it together and melt 25 gr white chocolate with 40 ml heavy cream for the fillings..
- Melt 75 gr dark or milk chocolate with 80 ml heavy cream for the frosting..
The magic happens in the microwave. That's all you need to whip up this magical, chocolatey, easy Microwave Cake. How to Make this Easy Microwave Cake Learn how to make Homemade Chocolate Cake In Microwave. I have created this recipe to satisfy your chocolate cake craving any time. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by poking a skewer into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.