Tri-coloured chicken kebab(Coriander,Malai and spicy orange). See recipes for Green Chicken Kebab, Chicken Kebab too. The base is a mishmash of select spices like cumin seeds, green chillies, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, coriander et al. Onions also lend an inimitable richness to the curry, however the real surprise elements here are the tangy lemon juice and orange juice- they take the flavour of the curry to a whole new level.
The 'King of Kebabs'; Tandoori chicken is the best known India delicacy and the best way to barbecue chicken. Thread the chicken pieces onto the skewer while alternating with green pepper, onion and red pepper. In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, garlic, oregano, lemon and olive oil to create the marinade. You can have Tri-coloured chicken kebab(Coriander,Malai and spicy orange) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tri-coloured chicken kebab(Coriander,Malai and spicy orange)
- Prepare 300 gm of Chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Orange colour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1.1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1.1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
Basmati rice saffron flavoured, sealed with Lamb or Goat and cooked on slow fire- a rice delicacy cooked Dum Pukht style to seal the flavors in. Chicken Malai Kebab – A mild, fresh coriander flavored chicken kebab. Chicken Reshmi Kebab – Tender minced chicken with mint, coriander and spices, skewered & cooked in the tandoor. Chicken Tikka Achari – Chicken marinated in yoghurt, mustard seeds, fennel, ginger, garlic and B.
Tri-coloured chicken kebab(Coriander,Malai and spicy orange) step by step
- Cut chicken into small pieces.Make three marination batter..
- Coriander chicken kebab batter-In a bowl add 1tbsp hung curd,coriander chutney,1/3 of salt,1/2 of red chilli powder,and turmeric powder,1tsp oil,1/3 tsp garam masala,1/3 tsp ginger garlic paste,1/2 tsp pepper powder and mix well. Add100 gm chicken pieces and marinate for1hour..
- Spicy orange kebab batter- In a bowl add1tbsp hung curd,1 tsp oil,1tsp red chilli powder,pinch of garam masala powder small amout of ginger garlic paste,pinch of orange food colour and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix well and add chicken 100 GM chicken pieces and marinate for1 hour..
- Malai kebab marination-in a bowl add 1 tbsp hung curd, fresh cream,1/2 tsp salt,garam masala,butter, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste. Mix well.Add100 gm chicken pieces and marinate for1hour.
- After1hour take different sticks for different coloured kebab and put chicken through it..
- Preheat oven.
- And bake both side for20 minutes each side in 200℃ in convection mode..
- Serve with different sauce..
Don't forget to ask for our kid-friendly menu, kids. Spring chicken marinated overnight in a blend of yogurt, ginger and garlic. Grilled tandoori chicken with orange color cream sauce. Combination of tandoori chicken, seekh kebab, hariyali, malai kebab, and salmon.. Golden mushroom and coriander leaves flavored with lemon.