Burns road kay kebabs. This is a famous Burns Road Karachi, Waheed Kay Fry Kabab Recipe. As the name suggest kabab, but this is not typical kabab recipe. Quite different and delicious mince dish which you must love.
Seekh Kabab & Cheese Sandwich By Chef Fauzia.. (Creamy Kebab) Burns Road ki Dahi Phulki. Burns Road Kay Bun Kabab by Food Merchant. Everyone's favorite street food in Pakistan, toasty buns and the aloo ka kabab is a match made in heaven. You can cook Burns road kay kebabs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burns road kay kebabs
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of poa yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of all spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shan seekh kebab masala.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- It’s Half of cup oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raw papaya.
- You need 3 tbsp of roasted chickpeas flour.
Burns Road Kay Dhaga Kabab and Puri Paratha – Sara Riaz Don't hold back that eager cook inside you. Just put on that apron and let a expert like Sara Riaz teach you how to cook Dhaga Kabab and Puri Paratha. Learn how to make best Burns Road Walay Kebab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Recipe of Burns Road Kay Bun Kabab, Laal Aloo,Chicken Crepe Cup And Chicken Pantras by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala Tv.
Burns road kay kebabs instructions
- Marinate beef mince with all the ingredients except onion and oil for 2 to 3 hours..
- In a pan heat oil fry onion then add marinated mince in it and fry well. Add one cup of water and cook till qeema tender and dry..
- Serve with paratha, onions ring, lemon wedges and chutney..
Burns Road Kay Bun Kabab, Laal Aloo,Chicken Crepe Cup And Chicken Pantras by Shireen Anwer Recipe of Burns Road Kay Bun Kabab, Laal Aloo,Chicken Crepe Cup And Chicken Pantras by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala Tv. Gola Kebab, Beef Boti, Tikka, Kebab Fry and Mint Chutney from Waheed Kabab House of Burns Road, Karachi – Burns road of Karachi is a historical place full of old building and traditional food restaurants. Learn how to make best Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. They initially started cooking kebabs, chicken, and later added gravy-based dishes. Burns Road might be famous for its Waleed Nihari but opposite it stands the popular gulab Jamun stand that is a must for everyone to try out.