Rajma ke galoti kebabs. I appreciated the plain colour of this sweet pickle/ chutney – clearly no colours added, just like a chutney I would have made at home. The Rajma Galouti Kebab Recipe are melt in the mouth kebabs that is packed with flavor from the rose water, almonds, and the paneer. The soft cooked rajma, along with the potatoes and the paneer give that melt in the mouth feeling.
This rajma kebabs is the newest addition in the recipes I prepare from rajma. These rajma kebabs have a firm texture and not melt in the mouth like vegetarian galouti kebabs. They make for a nice evening snack for kids or can feature in your. galouti kebab recipe You can have Rajma ke galoti kebabs using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma ke galoti kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rajma.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of fried onion.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 pinch of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kebab masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 2 tsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander & mint leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
rajma galouti kebab with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular vegetarian alternative of the popular meat-based galouti kebab from awadhi cuisine. these patties shaped kabab are known for its crispy texture, moist inside and hence served within a roll. it can be severed as starters or snacks with choice of condiments, but also tastes. Vegetarian kebabs using kebab masala from Nuzhat Aunty's kitchen. Rajma galouti kebab recipe is a perfect party starter. Also, we can make this for kid's snacks as well.
Rajma ke galoti kebabs step by step
- In a mixture grinder add boiled rajma onion,ginger,garlic,& fried onion, grind it fine..
- Now take it out in a bowl..
- Add all spices mix it well..
- Take a coal peice, burn it in the gas.let it heat..
- Keep this hot coal in a small bowl..
- Add 1 drop ghee & put it in the grind mixture & lid it 5 mins..
- After 5 mins open it.you feel smoke aroma..
- Now make balls from this mixture..
- Bake it on the slow flame on a pan.Add ghee both of sides.bake it till crispy & golden brown..
- It's texture,aroma,are heavenly..
- Serve it with green chutney, & onion rings..
Rajma kebab can be served with green chutney or can be served as a burger patty or stuffed inside wrap too. Rajma kebab is a protein-rich, gluten-free recipe and I can say it is a guilt-free snack. Yes, it is a non-deep fried snack. The Kebab Masala is made using the best spices available. It is a super hit recipe that is passed by generations.