Veg Kebab. Best Vegetarian Kebabs: No Indian get-together is complete without scrumptious kebabs being served on the table for starters. Team the moist and juicy kebabs with spicy mint or pudina chutney along with sliced onions on the side and there's nothing quite like it. Kebabs typically refer to meaty treats either in the form of skewers or minced patties, which were traditionally made in the tandoor.
Vegetable kebabs are insanely easy to prepare. After all, all you really need are some skewers – either wooden or stainless steel – and plenty of veg. Grilled Tofu Vegetable Kebabs with BBQ Marinade. You can have Veg Kebab using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Kebab
- It’s 3 of Boiled Potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Paneer Grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger – Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped green chilli.
- You need as needed of corriender leaves.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala Powder.
- You need to taste of Red chilli Powder.
- It’s as needed of Skewers to make the kebabs.
- You need as needed of Bread crumbs.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Step up your game of vegetable skewers. Add some tofu and marinade them in summer's quintessential staple aka in smoky BBQ sauce. It is a must-try, a must-have, a must-eat. Vegan Thanksgiving on a Skewer with Seitan and Marshmallows Veg kabab recipe – cooked mixed vegetable mixture is shaped around the skewers and grill to the perfection.
Veg Kebab instructions
- In a large bowl Take boiled grated potatoes, Grated paneer,Grated carrot,add chop chillies, chop corriender leaves..
- Then add garlic paste, ginger paste, salt, cumin powder, Garam Masala Powder, Red Chilli powder black pepper as per taste and mix well..
- Coat with Bread crumbs..
- In a non-stick pan grease some oil and shallow fry the kebab as given picture..
- Garnish with the chaat masala, onions, lemons and serve along with green chutney..
This makes incredibly delicious starter or appetizer for your guests or special occasion menu. To assemble, thread veg onto skewers and brush with glaze. Kebabs, tikkis and barbeques are various forms of patties, made with myriad ingredients like dals, vegetables and sometimes even cereals and fruits. They can be round or oval in shape, and sized as per the requirement. Halloumi, mushroom, tomatoes, onion & courgette.