Beef shami kebabs. Beef Shami Kabab RecipeSooperchef, Pakistan's largest and number one online food network is ready to bring the delectable and notorious Shami Kabab recipe for all of its sooper foodie fans all around the world. There have been some really tasty and nutritious kabab recipes on the menu of sooperchef, and some of the most honorable mentions on the panel right now that are certainly worth a. Serve hot with ketchup and chatni.
These kebabs are kid-friendly, naturally gluten-free, and so wholesome! This easy recipe makes a large batch to enjoy some now, and freeze the rest for later! Shami Kebab If you're Pakistani, it's likely your mom/relative/aunty has a shami kebab freezer stash waiting for the. You can have Beef shami kebabs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef shami kebabs
- Prepare Half kg of boneless beef boti.
- You need 1/4 kg of chana daal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves roughly chopped.
- It’s 8 of green chillies.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Beef Shami Kabab – Chef Mehboob Khan Easy to make beef kababs can be enjoyed as a side dish in meals or as a light snack. It is a simple and quick way to enjoy the taste of beef and lentil all together. These Shami kebabs are full of flavour, crispy on the outside and soft, smooth and silky inside. Shami kabab recipe – Shami Kabab recipe is composed of small patty of meat boiled and grinded with chickpeas and whole spices and ginger garlic.
Beef shami kebabs step by step
- Boil the beef boti with red chili powder, crushed red pepper, coriander powder, turmeric powder, all spice, salt,black pepper and ginger garlic paste. Boil till beef tender and water dries..
- Add boiled chana daal in it and mix well. Add in coriander leaves, onion and green chillies. Chopped this mixture in qeema machine and give kebabs shapes..
- Dip in beaten egg and deep fry the kebabs or you can shallow fry the kebabs..
Then the boiled meat and chickpeas are blended with chopped onions and coriander and green chilies forming soft and spicy mixture for making small patties of kebabs. Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. In Pakistan, shami kabab are first thing to come in mind when thinking of Ramadan recipes as they are immensely popular and easy to make. As these kabab have cooked meat so you can store them for longer period.