Simple Moist Chocolate🍫Cake without Oven. Steaming a traditional chocolate cake batter produces a light, moist cake, and allows you to avoid using the oven. This recipe from Milk Street uses a foil coil set in a Dutch oven to elevate the cake above the water that steams it. If your Dutch oven has a self-basting lid — dimples or spikes on the underside — lay a sheet of parchment or.
Chocolate cake recipe – Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake? I did and my dream came true when I tried this recipe for the first time years ago. This super delicious, moist & rich chocolate cake has never failed to amaze my family & friends. You can cook Simple Moist Chocolate🍫Cake without Oven using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Moist Chocolate🍫Cake without Oven
- It’s 6 of tbs:Maida.
- Prepare 6 of tbs:Peesi hui Cheeni.
- It’s 3 of tbs:Coco Powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tes:Salt.
- You need 1/2 of tes:Instant Coffee.
- It’s 1/2 of tes:Baking soda.
- You need 1 of tes:Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup:Milk.
- You need 1/2 of cup:Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup:Hot water.
- It’s 2 of Pieces:Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Pinch:Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 200 of gram:Choco Bliss Milky Chocolate.
- It’s of Sugar Syrup:.
- You need 1/2 of cup:Hot Water.
- You need 2 of tes:Sugar.
This best chocolate cake recipe is simple & easy to follow even by a beginner. This moist homemade chocolate cake is made completely from scratch and has incredible chocolate flavor. There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection.
Simple Moist Chocolate🍫Cake without Oven instructions
- Tamam dry ingredients ko Chaan ly..
- Ab ek seprate bowl may aandy beat kar ke cake dry ingredients may shamil kar ly saath hi is may oil aur milk bhi add kar ly aur vanilla essence bhi shamil kar ke ek hi Direction may Cake ki folding krye..
- Ab hot water may coffee dissolve kar ke cake ke mixture may half dalye aur usi direction may fold krye jaise starting may kiya tha agr half dalnye sy Cake ki consistency sahi lage to na daley aur agr lage dalna chahye to dal ly.Ab Cake ke mould may oil grease maida dust krye then Butter paper bhicha dy..
- Ek karahi may stand rkhye aur karahi ke mun ki size ka Patila ly kar ulta dhak dy.aur 20mint low flame par rkhye.yaad rhy yeh process cake fold krnye sy pheley karna hy..
- Ab cake cook honye rakh dy..
- 20mint baad Tooth pick ki madad sy Cake May dal kar check krye agr tooth pick kharab nikal rhi hy to mazeed pakaye aur agr saaf hy to Cake is cook mera Cake 1.5 to 2hours May ready hua hy last 1/2hour medium flame kar diya tha..
- Ab cake ko thanda kar ly is ko bich sy cut kar ly.ek bowl may hot water ly kar sugar dissolve kar ke sugar syrup tayar kar ly ab isye Cake ke andar lagye..
- Ab chocolate melt kar ke cake par spread kar ke cake ka top hissa cake ke uper rakh dy aur melted chocolate sy cake ko cover kar dy.mazedar simple “Chocolate Cake” ready hy..
Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! Place a wire cooling rack over top of each pan. Wearing oven mitts, use both hands to hold the racks in place while flipping the cakes over onto the racks.