Easy Chocolate Cake. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial. I've cooked it twice first time used a dark cocoa it was good but the dark chocolate enhanced the salt so it tasted a tad salty.
Easy Chocolate Cake with Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can have Easy Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake
- It’s 65 grams of White flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 110 grams of Black chocolate.
- Prepare 95 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. An Easy, Classic Chocolate Sheet Cake. This easy chocolate cake is the best chocolate cake ever, it's fudgy, moist, and so delicious.
Easy Chocolate Cake step by step
- Bring out the eggs to room temperature. Chop the chocolate and butter into small pieces..
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a double broiler with about 40 ~ 45℃ hot water..
- Add the vanilla extract. Add the eggs one by one, and mix each time..
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt, then mix..
- Line the mold with parchment paper, and pour in the batter. Tap several times to remove the air bubbles at the end..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 160℃ for 30 minutes, then it's done..
It's topped with a creamy and rich chocolate buttercream and is the perfect cake for chocolate lovers! The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This easy chocolate cake recipe is made from simple pantry ingredients and is great for the newbie cook. My Easy Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe was created after getting quite a few comments from people who were confused about the low baking temperature of this cake.