Kofta Biryani. You can make the kofta (meatballs) in this fragrant kofta biryani with chicken, lamb or beef to suit your preferences. Serve this delicious, hearty dish with a green salad and raita of your choice. kofte ki biryani with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and flavoured biriyani recipe made with aloo and paneer deep-fried balls. it is basically an extension to the traditional biryani recipe which is either made with meat and choice of veggies. it is an ideal one pot meal which can be served for any occasions or perhaps can be made for day.
Chicken kofta made with minced chicken, onion and a range of spices are deep fried till crispy and brown. A reminder of the opulence of the Nawabs, the Kabuli Chana Kofta Biryani is a royal treat that pampers you with every mouthful! Perfectly cooked long-grained rice is layered with a richly flavoured tomato gravy studded with scrumptious kabuli chana koftas. You can cook Kofta Biryani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kofta Biryani
- You need 300 gm of mutton mince.
- It’s 250 gm of long grain rice.
- It’s of For the Kofta.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of fresh coriander leaves sprigs chopped.
- You need 6-8 of green chilli chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of roasted gram without skin powdered.
- You need of For the Biryani.
- It’s 4 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 6 of cloves.
- You need 4 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 3 glass of mutton stock.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The gravy, made with tomato puree, masala pastes and spice powders has an intense aroma and deep flavour, which are ideal for the mealy. Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English If you are bored of the same old biryani again and again then you have come to the right spot for sooperchef has come with a delectable Kofta Biryani Recipe. It arguably is one of the most innovative and delectable Pakistani recipes on the sooperchef.pk menu. The aromatic and heavenly rice based recipe, known as the biryani was brought to the Indian.
Kofta Biryani step by step
- Grind the mutton mince in a blender and set aside.
- Wash the rice and soak for 15 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Mix the mince with chopped green chillies, chopped onions, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala, roasted gram powdered. Mix well to make koftas.
- In a wok heat oil and make koftas and fry in batches golden in colour. Set aside. Retain the rest of the oil.
- In a wok heat 50 gms oil and fry the chopped onions and add bay leaf, cardamom, cloves and stir. Fry the onions till golden and add the rice to fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add the mutton stock till 1/4” level above the rice. Add salt, ghee, saffron. Cover and cook once the rice comes to a boil for 7-8 mins until the rice is 2/3rd cooked. Add the koftas carefully and cook on Dum for 10 mins. Serve hot.
- Plate and enjoy.
Prepare Biryani: In pot,add ghee and let it melt,add black pepper corns,cloves,cinnamon stick,green cardamom,black cardamom and cumin seeds,mix well. Add onion and fry until light brown. Vegetable Kofta Biryani Biryani is one of the most famous rice dishes in the world. Here's a classic Vegetable Kofta Biryani Recipe for veggie lover's. This Vegetable Kofta Biryani recipe is a sure way to cook the best aromatic biryani you have ever tasted.