Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti. This easy and festive Cranberry Lemon Biscotti recipe is perfect for the holidays. Add the eggs and continue to mix, then add the lemon and orange zest until blended. Add the nuts and cranberries and then add more of the dry ingredients, a little at a time.
In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter, lemon juice and vanilla until well. Combine flour and baking powder; set aside. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Zest of one lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Some egg wash.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. The pairing of lemon & pistachio makes for a great, crisp cookie. Preparation time does not include the initial cooling time.
Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wish together sugar, egg, lemon zest, oil and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix with a spatula until combined into a sticky dough.
- Divide dough into two and shoe each half into a 12 inch long log and arrange onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with some egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the logs cool completely before cutting.
- Cut the logs with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange back onto the tray cut side up and bake at 325 for 50 minutes or until dry and hard to your liking.
- Store in airtight container and lasts for weeks.
- Dip into coffee or milk or just enjoy them just as is..
Line heavy baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. Sift together flour, baking powder in a small mixing bowl and set aside. Use a heavy serrated knife to slice. The logs should be firm enough to handle after the first bake. Use this Almond Biscotti Recipe as the base for other biscotti recipes.