Mutton Kofta curry. Learn how to make tasty kofta curry. Very easy step by step video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style mutton kofta recipe from scratch with its spec.
This Mutton Kofta curry made with minced Lamb is different because it's made with the juiciest, tender koftas or meatballs ever & in a spice-free curry sauce! It'll certainly rock your dinner time. Because it's also easy, quick & efficient to make. You can cook Mutton Kofta curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton Kofta curry
- It’s 1/2 kg of minced mutton.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gingar garlic paste.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes puree.
- It’s 2 of onions paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 4 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated coconut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of roasted chickpeas powders.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of popy seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
The tender, juicy Lamb meatballs are air fried to skip on huge calories, they are then simmered in a tomato based creamy sauce for a complete. Kofta curry or Indian-style meatballs in a thick sauce made with ground lamb, onions, yogurt, chickpea flour and lots of spices. Serve with hot, fresh naan for a delightful meal that will fill and satiate you. Mutton Kofta Curry or the Indian Meatball Curry recipe, a delicious kofta curry made with mutton mince in succulent onion tomato gravy with aromatic Indian spices.
Mutton Kofta curry instructions
- All ingredients put in blender jaar and grind the spices. Mix all spices in mince mutton and make a boll in round shape one by one..
- Keep aside take a pan heat oil add cumin seeds when it crackle then add onion paste 1 minutes fry add gingar garlic paste mix well add tomatoes puree mix well..
- Add all spices masala powders mix well add some salt 5 minutes Cook until becomes smell goes away. After that keep it meet bolls one by one easy in pan. Add 1 cup water and cover the lid cook for few minutes low Flem. Until becomes meet bolls good well cook. Garnish for Coriander leaves. Ready to serve with Naan or rice..
The koftas will be soft on the inside when you follow the simple tip that I have provided in this post, in sha ALLAH. Mutton Kofta is a simple yet delicious delight for meat lovers. Fall in love with this decadent Mutton Keema Kofta Curry Recipe. Today I'm going to share with you a very special recipe that is close to my heart. This mutton kofta curry recipe is a traditional Mathur kayastha recipe, every Mathur household makes this recipe and it is one of the quintessential dishes on the menu at every get together.