" Biscotti with Chocolate Chips ". In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Chocolate Chip Biscotti is a delicious cookie that is my favorite to bake and share for Christmas. Biscotti has become my all- time favorite cookie.
Traditional Italian Biscotti also known as Cantucci or Cantuccini are made delicious with the addition of chocolate chips. Double baked crunchy cookies are the perfect dipping cookie, for Breakfast or Snack. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have " Biscotti with Chocolate Chips " using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Biscotti with Chocolate Chips "
- You need 1/4 cup of butter- at Room temperture.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Chocolate Chip Biscotti – crispy on the edges and filled with chocolate chips, this classic cookie is perfect served with a cup of freshly brewed coffee. In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
" Biscotti with Chocolate Chips " step by step
- Heat oven to 375°· Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In mixing bowl. Cream butter, shortening, sugar until fluffy. Add eggs- one at a time mix well after each egg. Scrape bowl & sides. Beat in vanilla- b.powder-salt..
- Reduce mixer speed. Gradually add flour.Until incorparted.Add chocolate chips..
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Shape each piece into 12" logs. Transfer logs to baking sheet.With damp fingers flatten slightly to about 3" wide..
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Until lightly brown around edges. Remove from oven. Let rest 20 minutes.Reduce oven heat to 300° ..
- Transfer logs to cutting board. Cut them into 3/4" to 1" wide slices. Return slices cut side up back on baking sheet. Bake 15 min. Turn them over bake another 15 min. Allow them to cool. Store in a container for 2 weeks at room temperture..
The best hummus ever with just two ingredients! Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, and stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions. In a large bowl, combine the dough, chips and nuts; knead until well combined. Double Chocolate Biscotti-made with Hershey's Special Dark cocoa and semi-sweet chocolate chips, this Biscotti will satisfy any chocolate lover! When everyone looks for that great recipe to give as gifts.