Simple chocolate cake. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
A very simple to make chocolate cake that I developed while trying to combine my chocolate and coffee cravings. It tastes so good no one will believe how easy it was! (It can be frosted with chocolate or coffee icing but I like it plain.) Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can have Simple chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake
- You need of Chocolate cake.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate cake mix.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 slice of Butter.
- Prepare 1 box of Cooking cocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 envelope of Gellatin.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun.
Simple chocolate cake instructions
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the packet instructions and allow it to cool.
- On a double boiler melt chocolate, add butter and cream. Mix it to make it thick..
- Prepare the gelatin ( half envelope) and mix in chocolate mix..
- Spread it over cake and decorate with chocolate shreddings and glazed strawberry.
I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. This chocolate cake recipe calls for boiling water because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Recipe Tags: cake; chocolate cake; dessert; american; Rate This Recipe.