No excuses chocolate cake. The Vitafiber Sugar Free Syrup is a natural prebiotic fiber syrup (used in the original Quest bars) that is great for making protein bars, protein fudge, and now, frosting! You can order it online through Amazon or use another sugar free syrup, honey, or agave instead. I also sprinkled some Ghirardelli Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips on top for a little extra chocolate deliciousness.
Perhaps it's name comes from the FOUR whopping ounces of German baking chocolate in the classic recipe. This chocolate mocha protein mug cake is perfect for those times you just need cake (or chocolate, or coffee). Lately it just seems stores out of the basics – from bread to eggs to milk. You can have No excuses chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No excuses chocolate cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground flax meal.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of room temperature water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of Water boiling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Herbalife Chocolate PDM(Protein Drink Mix).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fructose or honey.
And it might seem then that baking anything right now is darn near impossible. Chocolate Cake (Getty Images) Depression cake is the all-star chocolate cake you can make with pantry staples This deceptively simple chocolate cake can be made without milk, eggs or butter. This is the BEST chocolate mug cake! The Moistest Chocolate Mug Cake (No Eggs, Milk or Butter) The BEST single serving chocolate mug cake made in the microwave.
No excuses chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray bundt pan and dust with chocolate PDM.
- Stir dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, except boiling water (remember with flax seed, prepare it in water before adding to the mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whip cream out of a can since it has no High Fructose Corn Syrup. Add sliced strawberries or other fruit and enjoy!.
This awesome dessert has no eggs or dairy, made with pantry staples – it's super moist and absolutely delicious! The easiest dessert that's sure to cure a sweet tooth. These easy no-bake cake recipes will give you a delicious chocolate fix, no oven required. Try our Tried & Tested recipes for the best chilled chocolate cakes. This moist homemade chocolate cake is made completely from scratch and has incredible chocolate flavor.