Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting. Easy moist chocolate cake with buttercream icing is devine. It is the perfect chocolate cake! An extremely moist, light and chocolately crumb with an amazing and delicious chocolate buttercream icing.
I'm in love with the texture of the cake created by using the reverse creaming method. It makes such a tender and moist cake. Paired with the classic chocolate frosting, it's the best yellow cake and makes a wonderful celebration or birthday cake! You can cook Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of hot water & 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coffee flavour.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1 sachet of simas butter.
- You need 350 g of icing sugar.
- You need of Milk or condensed milk (optional).
When it came time to make this recipe into a chocolate layer cake, I had to be very thoughtful about what frosting I would choose. This Chocolate Cake Recipe truly is the BEST EVER! And I don't use that term lightly. The BEST dessert combination: Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting step by step
- Add all dry ingredients together and mix properly with a spatula or a hand whisk, then keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add in sugar, eggs and vegetable oil and mix with your mixer, add in butter milk, hot water and keep on mixing.
- Gently pour in dry ingredients while still mixing, put it in bits till everything goes in the mixing bowl, lastly add in your flavour and mix again.
- Rub butter in your baking pan, next, pour over it flour. Dust pan with flour and discard the remaining flour in the pan..
- Pour in your batter and bake at 180degrees for about 40 mins. Check with a skewer to see if fully baked.
- Turn over cake in a tray and allow to cool. Use a long knife to transversely divide cake into 2 equal halves…
- For the frosting mix butter in a mixer at high speed till it becomes lighter in color and fluffy. Then start adding the sugar slowly while still mixing till required consistency. If thick you can add 2 teaspoons of milk. Condensed milk can also be added to enhance sweetness..
- Put a generous amount of the frost in between the 2 halves of the cake and close. Further divide frosting into 2, in one part and in cocoa powder and mix. Then pour in frosting in piping bags and decorate cake as desired..
Ultra moist homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. We often get requests for this chocolate peanut butter cake. Homemade Chocolate Cake – a two layer moist chocolate cake made from scratch, slathered with homemade chocolate frosting. A perfect cake recipe for any occasion! Baking is one of my favorite things to do, so you will find a great variety of made from scratch cake recipes on my site.