Rajma Galauti Kebab with Spicy Onion Raita. This rajma kebabs is the newest addition in the recipes I prepare from rajma. These rajma kebabs have a firm texture and not melt in the mouth like vegetarian galouti kebabs. They make for a nice evening snack for kids or can feature in your.
The Makhmali Rajma Kebab are fried in very little oil or grilled making then pretty healthy. galouti kebab recipe rajma galouti kebab with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular vegetarian alternative of the popular meat-based galouti kebab from awadhi cuisine. these patties shaped kabab are known for its crispy texture, moist inside and hence served within a roll. it can be severed as starters or snacks with choice of condiments, but also tastes. I have a soft spot for Kebabs and Tikkis, and so when the opportunity presented itself I decided to try a vegetarian version of the famous Awadhi speciality called Galouti Kebab. You can cook Rajma Galauti Kebab with Spicy Onion Raita using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma Galauti Kebab with Spicy Onion Raita
- You need For of kebab:-.
- It’s 1 bowl of boiled kidney beans.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Oil for shallow frying.
- You need For of Raita:-.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of small sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin-carom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of raita masala.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves and tomato sauce for garnishing.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
I researched many versions and found that Rajma and Soya were the most popular vegetarian replacements for the mince meat used in the traditiona Galouti Kebab. Riti raita is a condiment in South Asian cuisine made of dahi (yogurt, often referred to as curd) together with raw or cooked vegetables, more seldom fruit, or in the case of boondi raita, with fried droplets of batter made from besan (chickpea flour, generally labeled as gram flour). The closest approximation in western cuisine is a side dish or dip, or a cooked salad. The Rajma Galouti Kebab Recipe are melt in the mouth kebabs that is packed with flavor from the rose water, almonds, and the paneer.
Rajma Galauti Kebab with Spicy Onion Raita step by step
- Firstly,take boiled kidney beans and mash it nicely..
- Now add all ingredients of kebab and mix it well altogether..
- Take little bit of kebab mixture of lemon sized balls and flattened it to give the shape of kebab..
- Prepare all the kebabs using the same process..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan for shallow frying the first batch of kebabs and shallow fry all the kebabs from both sides till it becomes golden brown..
- Kebabs are ready..
- Now for raita,add all ingredients in a bowl and mix it nicely..
- Raita is ready..
- Finally serve Rajma Galauti kebabs with Spicy Onion Raita with coriander leaves and tomato sauce garnishing..
The soft cooked rajma, along with the potatoes and the paneer give that melt in the mouth feeling. The Rajma Galouti Kebab is a vegetarian version of the traditional Galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma. We also reviewed the ITC hara bhara keabas and LOVED them. #FirstImpression Of ITC Rajmah Galouti Kebab. The kebabs are packed in a plastic tray with small separators that protect the kebabs from breaking or sticking to each other (as it may happen in some. Laal Rajma + Tomato Onion Rice + Mix Raita + Shrikhand.