Tuna Kebabs. Brush the kebabs with the sauce. Put the kebabs on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush all sides of the kebabs generously with the marinade.
Thread tuna, shishito peppers, mushrooms, and eggplant onto skewers, beginning and ending with tuna. Remove tuna kabobs from direct heat and keep warm while vegetables finish grilling. Submit a Recipe Correction Brush pan or grill grate with remaining tablespoon oil. You can have Tuna Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Kebabs
- It’s 1 of canned tuna.
- You need 1 of medium potato, boiled & mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger, minced.
- You need of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
Transfer skewers to a serving plate, and brush with reserved lime sauce. We've made kabobs out of the loin, leg and shoulder, and they all turn out great. You'll want to choose a firm-textured fish that won't flake apart on the grill. Look for swordfish, tuna, salmon, halibut, mahi mahi, snapper or monkfish, avoiding thin or delicate fish like walleye, trout, sole and flounder.
Tuna Kebabs instructions
- Drain the water/ oil from the tuna..
- In a bowl, add drained tuna, mashed potato, onion, coriander, chilli flakes, black pepper powder,garam masala powder, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, ginger, garlic, egg and salt. Mix it really well..
- Make small kebabs with the mixture..
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the kebabs until golden brown from both sides. Take out on a kitchen tissue to remove excess oil from it..
- Serve hot with chutney y or sauce of your choice. ENJOY 🌹.
Toss the cucumber and herbs through the grains. In a large china or glass bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients. Be careful not to overcook as it will be dry. To the griddle, pour some of the marinade, but do not pour a lot so that the tuna can cook. A spin on Nobu's famous miso-glazed black cod, these tuna kebabs are uncommonly satisfying—like umami on a stick.