Beef Shami Kebab😋. Beef Shami Kabab RecipeSooperchef, Pakistan's largest and number one online food network is ready to bring the delectable and notorious Shami Kabab recipe for all of its sooper foodie fans all around the world. There have been some really tasty and nutritious kabab recipes on the menu of sooperchef, and some of the most honorable mentions on the panel right now that are certainly worth a. Shami kebab are tender patties made with beef and chana dal (yellow split peas), and then dipped in eggs and pan-fried.
Shami Kebab If you're Pakistani, it's likely your mom/relative/aunty has a shami kebab freezer stash waiting for the. Serve hot with ketchup and chatni. Shami Kebabs are frequently served in our homes whether it is Eid ul Fitar, Eid ul Adha, or any other occasion, shami kabab is a common guest serving food. You can have Beef Shami Kebab😋 using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shami Kebab😋
- You need 1 kg of beef/mutton qeema.
- Prepare 1 cup of chana daal 5-6 ghanty bigho lein.
- Prepare 1.5 of tspn salt or to taste.
- You need 1 of tspn lal mirch pisi.
- You need half of tspn haldee pisi.
- You need 12-15 of gol lal mirch.
- Prepare 2 sticks of darcheeni.
- It’s 2 of bari Elaichi.
- Prepare 10-12 of sabut kali mirch.
- It’s 1 of tabl spn sokha dhnia.
- Prepare half of tbl spn zeera.
- You need 1 of tspn sonf.
- You need 1 of piaz.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of lehsan.
- It’s 1 inch of adrak.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4-5 of green chilli.
- You need half of cup hara dhania.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 3-4 cup of pani.
Beef Shami Kabab – Chef Mehboob Khan Easy to make beef kababs can be enjoyed as a side dish in meals or as a light snack. It is a simple and quick way to enjoy the taste of beef and lentil all together. Shami Kabab, also called and written Shami Kebab is a very famous variation of Kababs in the sub continent. Although, origin of Shami Kababs is Afghanistan, it has been adopted as a regular food in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.
Beef Shami Kebab😋 instructions
- 1 deep brtan me qeema dal or pani dal dein green chilli dhnia ke ilawa sary ajza dal kar mix karein or low flame py 35-40 minute paka lein.
- Qeemq or dal gal jaye or pani dry ho jaye to flame off kar dein or mixture ko thanda kar lein.
- Chopper me dal kar pees lein hara dhnia or hari mirchen or andy b dal kar pees lein.
- Ab shami kebab ki shape dein lein or shallow fry kar lein ketchup ke sath serve karein.
Kababs are cooked with slight difference in different Asian Cuisines in terms of spices, ingredients and cooking style. Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. Assalam- o-Alikium this is Chef Ramish Rizwan ch from Baba Food RRC I hope everyone is fine by the grace of Allah almight =====. Step by step recipe of Pakistani Shami kabab with photos of each step.