Cappuccino Biscotti. They're one of my favourite biscotti concoctions – dense, crunchy cookie slices laced with a sweet cappuccino-inspired blend of coffee, cinnamon and chocolate. They're a little sweeter than my usual biscotti, mostly because I opted to use milk chocolate chips, since bittersweet chocolate didn't feel quite right in this context. The Cappuccino Biscotti's dry, crisp and crunchy texture comes from baking the cookies twice.
Line two baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl combine sugars, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and instant espresso, use a pastry cutter to blend in the cold butter until the mixture is fine and crumbly. These Caramel Cappuccino Biscotti do not disappoint! You can have Cappuccino Biscotti using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cappuccino Biscotti
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 sachets of cappuccino.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 250 g of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups of chopped almonds.
As you raise one to take a bite, you get that whiff of coffee that makes one's heart sing, then you take a crunchy bite and mmmm, mmmm! Cappuccino flavor is in the cookie part and the drizzle. The best start of the day is a perfect cup of coffee and a tasty Cappuccino Biscotti next to it. Crunchy dark chocolate dipped Cappuccino Biscotti is a cookie worth waking up for and perfect for dunking into a hot cup of coffee.
Cappuccino Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 180*C. In a bowl, mix flour, cappuccino, baking powder and salt..
- Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy add in eggs one at a time with vanilla. Continue beating and add in flour mixture. Add in chopped almonds and beat. Form into 4 equal balls. Shape into logs and place onto a greased oven pan, allow room for spreading. Bake for 25 -30 min and cool on a tray. Slice with a butter knife and place on a tray. Place back in the oven at 120* to dry out for 45-60 minutes..
Lightly grease a large cookie sheet; set aside. In a large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and espresso powder together DIRECTIONS. This was my first time making biscotti and these were delicious!