Dahi kebab. Dahi kabab recipe – A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India.
They are loved by many for their soft mouth melting interior texture while they are crisp from. The dahi kabab recipe I am sharing is the traditional method, which uses besan aka gram flour as the binding agent. It does not use ingredients like paneer or breadcrumbs. You can have Dahi kebab using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dahi kebab
- You need 1big bowl of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 bowl of grated paneer.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 1/2 bowl of bread crumbs.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s As required of Some coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s As needed of oil for deep fry.
Actually this is how I make dahi kabab and have been making them for some years now. Breadcrumbs and paneer are not used traditionally while making dahi ke kebab. Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe – About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth.
Dahi kebab instructions
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well..
- Divied into equal portion..
- Roll each kebab in bread crumbs so that the kebabs are evenly coated from both the sides..
- Heat the oil in a kadhi and deep fry kebabs at a turn golden brown in colour from both the sides..
- Drain on an absorbent paper..
- Serve it with tomato sauce..
Mostly made in North Indian homes, this kebab recipe is a popular option in many restaurant menus as well. Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. The Dahi Ke Kebab is a classic Mughlai appetizer that can make you a star in your parties.