Kebab Chutney. Add mince and egg and mix it well This Kebab Chutney is so yummy & easy to prepare. The kebabs can be homemade from scratch or you can find the pre-made ones at local Indian butcheries. For this recipe, I used the pre-made kebabs which I found to be much quicker.
At Restaurant, we have variety of Asian dishes. We believe in providing our customer with a great experience they will always remember, through our cozy atmosphere, friendly service, modern feel and richness of food. In a deep pot, pour in some oil and heat on medium heat. You can cook Kebab Chutney using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kebab Chutney
- You need 500 g of Mince (beef or mutton).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Onions (grated).
- You need 2 slices of Bread.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ginger garlic.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chutney Recipe.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 2 Tbl of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
Remove kebabs, and add onions, curry leaves and cinnamon, frying until golden. Kabab N Chutney "Halal" Restaurant is facilitated by a group of gourmet experts and obliging staff. The way of life at Kabab N Chutney "Halal" Restaurant mirrors a difference of taste and culture of Indian and Pakistani food. We set up our dishes from the finest crisp produce & "Halal" meats and freshly ground flavors.
Kebab Chutney step by step
- Combine Chutney ingredients (tomatoes, onion, green chillies, tomato paste, chilli powder, crushed garlic, sugar and salt) in a pot and let simmer till cooked..
- For the kebabs; fry spices (Green Chilli Paste, ginger garlic, cumin, coriander powder, salt) with curry leaves before adding to mince. Add breadcrumbs & egg then roll to form kebabs..
- Fry kebabs till cooked and add to Chutney. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Chutney: Braise onion in a little oil till golden. Add grated tomatoes, paste, garlic & chilli powder & a little water & simmer until thickened. Garnish with a few small green chilles & chopped dhania (coriander). The restaurant serves Pakistani and Indian style foods, which we really enjoy. This location is probably the fourth restaurant that has opened in this building.