Raw banana kofta curry. The dumplings (raw banana kofta) can be served as an appetizer or can be simmered in a rich gravy and served as a main course dish. The warming gravy aka sauce adds that magic touch which pulls the dish together and makes for an excellent side with flavored rice or rotis. Serve the raw banana kofta curry with pulao and you have a special meal.
Cool it, remove the skin, mash and keep aside. Prepare paneer ; In a vessel take a little oil, add mustard and cumin for tadka. Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. You can cook Raw banana kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw banana kofta curry
- You need 2 of raw banana boiled.
- It’s 1 of big potato boiled.
- You need 1 bowl of cabbage finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 6 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of roasted Jeera (cumin)powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of jagarry.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
Add the mashed banana, besan, salt, kurma masala and remove from heat. Nisha Madhulika Recipe – Learn How to Make RECIPE OF RAW BANANA Step by Step on Nisha Madhulika. Raw banana is one of the most beloved kitchen ingredients in Bengal, there are a number of preparations with 'kacha kola' or raw banana as the star ingredient. This kacha kolar kofta belongs to the same illustrious league.
Raw banana kofta curry step by step
- For kofta grate raw banana and potatoes. Make paste of green chillies,ginger,curry leaves, coriander leaves.ard this to banana and potatoes and mix well add salt as per your taste and mix well..
- Now make balls of mixture and deep fry till golden..
- For gravy p make puree of tometoes. Heat oil in a kadai add jeera red chilli,curry leaves and finely chopped cabbage saute for sometime then add pureed tomatoes and mix it well..
- Now add all masalas, Kasur I methi, jagarry and cook till 5min add koftas to gravy..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve hot with rice and chapati..
Kofta as we all know are round, fried dumplings that are tossed in a spicy gravy. Kachche Kela Kofta Curry or Kele Ke Kofte, raw banana kofta curry is one of popular Kofta curry made with plantain fried dumplings or kofta served with flavorful sauce. Kofta is something that generally made during special celebration, festival or occasion as it's sure little time consuming compare to other routine side dish as we have to prepare kofta, fry it and also making the gravy but the. Raw banana koftas can be prepared anytime and it is a recipe which is easy to prepare. Ingredients for Raw Banana Kofta Curry.