Simple Chocolate Cake. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
A very simple to make chocolate cake that I developed while trying to combine my chocolate and coffee cravings. It tastes so good no one will believe how easy it was! (It can be frosted with chocolate or coffee icing but I like it plain.) Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can have Simple Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 34 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Coco powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need 1.3 of /4 cup sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 300 ml of hot water (milk).
- Prepare of For topping.
- It’s 250 g of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 200 g of cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun.
Simple Chocolate Cake instructions
- Take a baking mold.
- Grease the butter in pan.
- And dust with flour.
- Remove the extra flour.
- Take flour and seave it.
- Also add Coco powder.
- Also add baking soda and salt.
- All ingredients should be seave.
- After seave nicely mix.
- Take a large bowl then put the sugar.
- Also add soften buter.
- Beating the sugar and butter until we get creamy texture and colour changes.
- Then add one egg beat slightly.
- Also add flour mixture.
- Also add remaining eggs mix it.
- Then add remaining flour mixture.
- Nicely mix then add vanilla extract.
- Also add hot water.
- Then mix very well. Don't beat too much.
- Like this texture.
- Pouring the mixture in baking mold.
- After pouring it in the mold tap on the counter for 2 to 3 mins.
- Take a baking tray put the cake mixture in.
- Keep the tray in preheated oven atleast 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take a knife and insert it in the cake and if the knife come out clean on both sides it means your cake is ready now cool it for 2 to 3 mins.
- Take out the cake from the mold.
- Prepared the chocolate ganash break the chocolate in pieces.
- Put cream on stove and cook it Do not boil just cook until you see bubbles on the side.
- Pouring the hot cream all over the chocolate and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes whisk slowly slowly then u see Chocolate is not melted so microwave for 10 secs and whisk it.
- Then add table spoon of butter nicely mix.
- Your smooth and shining ganash is ready.
- Pouring the ganash on the cake on all sides.
- Your cake is ready.
I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. This chocolate cake recipe calls for boiling water because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Recipe Tags: cake; chocolate cake; dessert; american; Rate This Recipe.