Three chocolates cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Instructions. This Three-Layer Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is the best.
It really is the best because it uses buttermilk and coffee in the cake batter. When one layer of chocolate cake just isn't enough, try making this three layer chocolate cake. This recipe is sure to please any chocolate lover. You can have Three chocolates cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three chocolates cake
- You need 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 grams of milk chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of white chocolate.
- You need 1 liter of cream 35%.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 3 envelope of curd powder.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- You need 125 grams of sugar.
- It’s 300 grams of orange cookies.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Frost top and sides of cake with ganache. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, cream and butter. It's covered with a chocolate ganache drip.
Three chocolates cake step by step
- melt butter.
- smash orange cookies.
- mix melted butter with cookie powder.
- put that mixture in the bottom of a 25cm diameter cake pan.
- mix milk and cream and split into 3 equal parts (500ml).
- put the first 500ml into a saucepan with the 150gr. of dark chocolate, 75gr.of sugar and one envelope of curd. Heat until boiling (circa 7min)..
- Pour dark chocolate mixture into the cakepan..
- Same step as with dark chocolate but this time with milk chocolate and 50gr. of sugar.
- Pour gently the milk chocolate mixture with an updown spoon into the cakepan.
- Same step as with the other chocolates, this time with white chocolate and no sugar.
- Pour gently again into thread cakepan.
- let the cake rest for at least 2hours in the fridge.
It's chocolate overload and you won't regret it. Parchment paper helps the cakes seamlessly release from the pans. Make the cake: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and espresso powder (if using) together in a large bowl. Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite.