Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy). Thanks for posting this recipe, Denise. I can say that for me, it is just almost too much chocolate cake. I love that this cake is guaranteed to rise and have a fine texture due to the cake and pudding mixes yet it is lifted from being 'just a cake mix' by the addition of sour cream and the chocolate chips.
Her last meal before becoming All the flavors of German Chocolate Cake but much easier to make. Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes – The. Add all ingredients but the last one (from cake and pudding mixes to water) to a large bowl. You can cook Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy)
- You need 1 box of 18.25 ounce devils food cake mix.
- It’s 1 packages of 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate morsels (i use dark chocolate) I simply use the whole bag. lol.
Add chocolate chips, stir, and pour the batter in the bundt pan. A rich decadent chocolate bundt cake loaded with semi-sweet chocolate chips and topped with a scrumptious chocolate satin glaze all in one delicious Too Much Chocolate Cake! *As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Chocolate cake is a very rich cake – nobody can resist a super moist and decadent cake like it. To get a good chocolate cake, you must use very good quality chocolate.
Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy) instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F (175degrees C).
- in a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan..
- bake 50 To 55 minutes or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in the pan. about an hour and a half before inverting the pan onto a plate. if desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar..
This is a really easy yet exceptional Chocolate Cake that truly tastes of chocolate. It requires no beater, just a wooden spoon. Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to take to gatherings. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir until a few streaks of flour remain.