🥕🌽🥔🌶Vegetable Seekh Kebabs🌶🥔🌽🥕. These are also called veg seekh kabab. Skewers are called seekh hence the name. These seekh kababs are traditionally made from lamb and chicken meat.
vegetable seekh kabab with step by step photo and video recipe. the seek kabab recipe originates from pakistan, afganistan and west punjab cuisine and is typically prepared from minced meat. it is grilled on skewers and is basically cooked in tandoor oven. seek kabab recipe can be served as a party starter or in roti / chapathi as a frankie or roll. Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe – About Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe: The all time favourite seekh kebabs full of veggies, almonds and figs. Straight from the blazing tandoor on to your dinner table, here is a delectable veg kebab recipe that you can serve as appetizers at the next dinner party paired with a tangy mint chutney. You can have 🥕🌽🥔🌶Vegetable Seekh Kebabs🌶🥔🌽🥕 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🥕🌽🥔🌶Vegetable Seekh Kebabs🌶🥔🌽🥕
- You need 2 of Boiled Potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Boiled sweetCorn.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of Boiled green beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Boiled Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped Green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried mango powder or Chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of levelled Garam Masala.
Your guests would be left wanting for more! Vegetable seekh kebabs are the easy and delicious finger food, crispy on the outer and soft inside. These vegetable kebabs are an excellent way to sneak vegetables in the kids diet. Vegetable kebabs in the oven: Vegetable kebab is the easy and healthy finger food with mixed vegetables.
🥕🌽🥔🌶Vegetable Seekh Kebabs🌶🥔🌽🥕 step by step
- First all the vegetables drained and finely chopped set aside. In another pan, roast gram flour and cumin seeds for a while. Add all the dried spices and mix well..
- Grate boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl with all dried spices and add all the vegetables into it and mix well. The mixture must resemble a dough. If the dough is too sticky or crumbly or falling apart then add little more gram flour..
- Divide the dough and make 9 equal portions. Roll them on tray about 3 to 4 inches long like a seekh kababs. Grease your pan wth 1 or 2 tbsp of oil(use non-stick pan) and over low medium heat..
- When the kebabs are golden, increase the flame to maximum and cook for few seconds switch off the flame now we r done. Serve veg seekh kabab hot with mint chutney with fresh salad or make a wrap and enjoy! 😊.
Vegetable Seekh Kebabs is a delicious appetizer made of mixed vegetables. It is adaptation for vegetarians of the traditional seekh kebabs which are made from minced meat and grilled in tandoor. For more recipes related to Vegetable Seekh Kabab checkout Green Beans With Thai Style Sesame Chilli Sauce, Railway Vegetable Cutlet-SK Khazana, Mixed Vegetable Walnut Kebab – SK Khazana. You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Chewy Oat Cookies Prawn Fritters On Sugarcane Sticks Corn And Cheese Balls Papad Paneer Rolls Baked Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe combines the goodness of vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and green peas to make it more palatable by adding potatoes, and spiced rightly. Since these Seekh Kebabs are baked in an oven, it is a healthy option than the deep fried ones.