Baked Almonds Cauliflower Koftas. Use almond or sunflower seeds in the balls instead of cashews. You can also made the koftas with shredded cabbage. I had one too many kofta recipes (malai kofta, lasooni veggie kofta, cabbage veggie kofta and this cauliflower kofta) to choose from for the cookbook.
To make the broth, place a sauté pan on a low heat, add the oil and once warm add the cumin seeds, brown mustard seeds, cassia bark and Indian bay leaf. Gravy: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin, coriander, and bay leaf. You can cook Baked Almonds Cauliflower Koftas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Almonds Cauliflower Koftas
- Prepare 30 gms of gram flour/ besan.
- It’s 20 gms of almond flour/ powdered almonds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sabji masala or garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sesame seeds or amaranth seeds (rajgira).
Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry is a lip-smacking North Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, potluck and anniversary. When you have guests coming over to your house, then don't hesitate and make this extravagant curry recipe in dinner and enjoy the appreciations in return. In a large bowl, combine all the remaining kofta ingredients with the grated cauliflower and with your hands work into a dough-like mixture. If it gets too thick, add a little more water or broth.
Baked Almonds Cauliflower Koftas instructions
- Chop and blanch cauliflower with 1 tsp vinegar.
- Finely chop or grate the cauliflower..
- Add salt and all dry masalas along with almond flour and besan..
- Make medium size balls and give shape cylindrical or as you like if you find a mixture of cauliflower is little loose to handle add bread crumbs give shape and roll it with sesame seeds place all the koftas on a greased baking tray and refrigerate it for 15/20 minutes you..
- Take out and bake it in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve it with green chutney and tomato ketchup..
Transfer to a serving dish and scatter with the toasted flaked almonds and cilantro. Learn how to make cauliflower kofta curry, with step by step pictures. No onion no garlic recipe, still turns out delicious and rich. These Keto Lamb Koftas fit the bill, and use cubes of pumpkin and a cauliflower cous cous base to carry the delicious middle eastern flavours all the way through. Using fresh mint and parsley to garnish really lifts the flavour profile and of course makes it look even more delicious, but this isn't compulsory if you are wanting to save on cost.