Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls. Add the water, mix well, then add koftas. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. This recipe has all the traditional flavor of old-fashioned kofte but it's made in an easier, more approachable way.
Tasty spiced meatballs that are cooked till caramelized and then combined with a fragrant curry sauce. Like all meatball recipes, this beef kofta recipe is very easy to make. Basically, gather all the needed ingredients, mix them with the ground meat, form, and cook the Turkish meatballs. You can cook Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls
- You need 1 kg of beef mince without fat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion and green chili paste.
- Prepare of Sabz dhaniya as required.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of bhuna hua besan.
- It’s 8 of almonds powder form.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt or add to taste.
- It’s 1 of and half tbsp powderd red chili.
- It’s 1 of tbdp crushed coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted and roughly crushed cumin seed.
- Prepare Half of tsp pisa gram masala.
- Prepare of For Curry:.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of large onion paste.
- You need 1 of and half tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of powderd chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed coriander.
- Prepare Half of tsp haldi.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pisa gram masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dahi.
- Prepare of Sabz dhaniya for garnishing.
Meat: I used only ground beef. You can use a mixture of ground beef and ground lamb, but as ground lamb is completely unavailable around here, I stick to beef. Kofta curry is a delicious dish of succulent grilled or broiled beef meatballs in a rich, creamy and spicy sauce. It is full of fragrant Indian spices and makes a great weeknight dinner.
Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls instructions
- Qeemy ko hath waly kundi dandy se aik baar dubara koot lein. Besan ko gram tawey py dal ke 1 minut ke liey bhoon lein ke iska color chnge hony lgy or khushbu any lgy..
- Qeemy mn tamam dried ingredients with eggs besan and almond powder sabz,dhaniya dal ke hath se achi trah mix kar lein. Ta ke masala achy se mix hojaey.
- Apni marzi ke size ke kofty shape dy kar aik tray mn rkhti jaen. Agar qeema hath ko chipkta ho to thora sa cooking oil hthon py lagake Grease kar lein. Wese beef qeema ni lgta hathon py.
- Piyaz or tamatar ka achy se paste bana lein.
- Pateely mn oil ko gram karein. Is mn onion and tomato paste dal dein or 4-5 minut ke liey bhunen or sath e ginger garlic paste b add karein.
- Jab masaly ki khushbu any lgy or oil nikal aey to is mn baqi masaly add karein dahi b add karein. Or pani ka chhenta lagake bhunen even oil surface py ajaey.
- 3 glass water add karein. Or ubaal any ka intzar karein jedy rice pkaty huey krty hn. Jab water boiled hona start ho to is mn one by one sary kofty add krti jaen.
- Aanch medium e rkhni hy. Aisy ee halki aanch py 25-30 minut ke liey pkny dein. Chek kar ke dekhen gal gaey hn to flame off kar dein.
- End mn sabz,dhaniya or pisa gram masala dalen. Serving bowl mn nikaal ke serve karein. Jazak-Allah.
This easy low carb meatball curry recipe is also freezer friendly. Great tips for lightening up the sauce included. Make it with ground lamb or gluten free. #Indianfood #kofta #curry #beef Beef kofta curry is a very common dish in the Middle East as well as in Southern and Central Asian cuisine. 'Kofta' originates from the Persian word 'koftah' which means pounded meat. Simply put, they are balls of ground meat, which usually consist of beef, pork, lamb or chicken. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until well.