Beef kofta curry. Beef kofta curry is a spicy Indian curry (some also say Pakistani), that consists of minced beef meatballs and a ton of spices. If you like your curries with maximum amount of flavour and a bit of a kick, then this easy beef kofta recipe is definitely for you. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce.
A classic recipe, this Pakistani Beef Kofta Curry, is the perfect blend of spices and all the goodness that homemade curries bring to the table. Perfect to pair with roti or rice, and a simple kachumber salad. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can have Beef kofta curry using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef kofta curry
- It’s of Ingredients For making kofta.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef Qeema.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lehsan, adrak paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Brown onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- It’s to taste of Namak.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Baisan bhuna.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Dhaniya 2 tbsp chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s of For Gravy.
- You need 1 of Onion paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown onion.
- You need 3-4 of Loung.
- Prepare 2-3 of Hari Elaichi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adrak, Lehsan paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- You need 1 cup of Dahi.
- You need of Tomatoes 1 puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- It’s to taste of Namak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 cups of Pani.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya, mirch for garnish.
You can use any ground meat to make this – I personally prefer beef or lamb when making kofta curry. Whatever type of meat you choose – know that it'll be minced in a food processor , resulting in a truly melt-in-your-mouth meatball. Add the tomato purée, stir well, then add the beef stock. Add the butternut squash, stir and bring to the boil.
Beef kofta curry instructions
- Qeemay mein sub ingredients dal ke chopper mein achi trha pees kar is ke balls bana lain..
- Oil mein hari Elaichi, loung dal kar khusboo anay take fry karen,.
- Ab pyaz dal kar halka sunehri honay take fry karen phir adrak lehsan paste dal dain or 2 minutes take cook karen..
- Ab Namak, lal Mirch powder, haldi, dhaniya powder, zeera powder dal kar 5-7 minutes pakaen, tomatoes puree dalen or pani dal dain 1/2 cup..
- Ab dahi dalen or oil alag ho janey take achi trha bhonen.
- 1/2 cup Pani dalen or koftay dal kar 20-25 minutes dhak kar pakaen, jab take koftay gul jaen..
- Akhir mein Garam masala dalen. Or hara dhaniya sy garnish kar ke serve karen.
Meanwhile, make the beef kofta meatballs. Place the beef mince in a bowl with the remaining garlic and half the chopped coriander and season. Put the lentils into a bowl with a pinch of sea salt, black pepper, the garam masala and mince, then mix and scrunch together with clean hands. Place the turmeric, curry powder, passata and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, season well and carefully place the meatballs in the sauce.