Corn kebabs. corn kebab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. like any other vegetable kebab recipe or cutlet recipe, grated potatoes plays a major role in this recipe. however corn kernels add nice flavour and taste to this kebab recipe. moreover the kebabs in this recipe is deep fried very similar to cutlets and not grilled like any other. corn kabab recipe i tried for the first time during the kids term break. When i called Varun's friends for a lunch at home, i made corn kebab and paneer pizza for the boys.
Combine all the ingredients, except the ghee, in a bowl and mix well. How to Make Grilled Sausage, Zucchini and Corn Kabobs. During this time, it's a good idea to get your grill ready! You can cook Corn kebabs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn kebabs
- Prepare 2 cup of corn boiled.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of sp green chilly paste.
- It’s 4 of sp corriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of sp pudina powder/fresh leaves.
- You need 1 of sp ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of sp lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of sp rice flour.
- You need 2 of sp besan.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- You need 1 of sp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of sp pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
You'll want to have some tongs and a clean platter to put the kabobs. Corn Cutlet or corn kebab is a delicious Indian snack made by deep frying a spicy mixture of sweet corn and potatoes. Other vegetables like onions, bell peppers (capsicum), carrots, peas etc. can also be added to the cutlets to increase its nutritional value. Watch how to make crispy & golden fried Corn Kebab recipe.
Corn kebabs step by step
- Grind corn coarsely in mixijar..
- Take in mixing bowl mash the potatoes add chopped onion, corriander leaves,pudina powder, ginger chilly paste..
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder,salt,some roughly chopped corns,lemon juice..
- Crush bread slices with hands and add to the mixture and mix well. Keep it in fridge for 10min..
- Now make kabab shapes. Heat oil in kadai and deep fry kababs..
- Serve hot kababs with mint chutney and sauce..
Also known as Makai Kebab, this recipe tastes irresistibly delicious and serves as a perfect appet. Place kabobs on grill rack over medium heat. This is an easy-to-make kebab recipe that you can cook for your kids, and we are sure they would love to have it again and again! These corn kebabs look nothing likes the commonly imagined Middle-Eastern or Turkish kebabs. Instead they resemble more of a cross between a vegetarian corn dog, and a croquette.