Green Moong Soya Kebabs. Moong Dal Ke Kebab Recipe is a healthy and proteinaceous kebab made with green gram dal. These Moong Dal Ke Kebab Recipe can be made for party appetizers or during tea time for snacking. Serve these Moong Dal Ke Kebab Recipe along with raw Onion Rings, and Dhaniya Pudina Chutney Recipe (Green Chutney).
Now heat a pan and pour some oil to it. Add the kebabs and shallow fry them till both the sides are crispy and golden brown in colour. Rajma Soyabean Kebabs recipe starts by taking a bowl and adding boiled Rajma, Moong Dal and Soya Chunks. You can cook Green Moong Soya Kebabs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Moong Soya Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of green grams.
- Prepare 1 cup of soya Granules.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
In a mixer grinder, add these steam pulses, ginger garlic paste, finely chopped green chilies and grind. These taste as good as they look! What is more appealing is the filling of these kebabs which is made with hung curd, onions, cheese and chopped mint. Soy Moong Bhaji Recipe, Learn how to make Soy Moong Bhaji (absolutely delicious recipe of Soy Moong Bhaji ingredients and cooking method) A wholesome batter of whole green gram and soya bean mixture fried till crisp.
Green Moong Soya Kebabs instructions
- Soaked green gram for 2 hours and strain it. Soaked soya Granules for 10 minutes and strain it..
- Now take bowl put green gram, soya Granules, gram flour, red chilli powder, cumin powder, carom seeds, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and mix it properly..
- Give kebab shapes from batter and make all like this..
- Then take non-stick pan spread oil and swallow fry all kebabs..
- Enjoy with sauce or dips..
This Soy Moong Bhaji recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Grind the soaked green moong dal, soy flour and rawa to form a batter (of dosa consistency). Later add salt, flax seed powder, green chilli to the batter. Make dosas out of that batter on a non-stick pan. Masoor Dal Kebabs Recipe, you can always try experimenting with your ingredients to create a delicious and yet a healthy recipe.