Plantain kebabs. This delectable recipe for jerk chicken and plantain kebabs comes from Guest Chef Mesha Welsh who was a culinary student at the time of its concoction. Form into small round kebabs or you could even make flat tikkis if you wish. Finally, dip each kebab in egg and then in breadcrumbs and line them up.
Boil them in some water till they become mushy. Add salt and turmeric while cooking. Drain the water and let it cool down. You can cook Plantain kebabs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain kebabs
- You need of Plantain.
- You need of Beef.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
Use a potato masher or spoon to mash it into a purée. raw banana kebabs are an excellent option for vegetarians and vegans. The old proverb, 'Necessity is the mother of all inventions,' always stands right. Although I did not invent this Raw Green Plantain Kababs Kache Kele Kababs, I had to find ways of using the green plantains which had been lying around for quite.
Plantain kebabs step by step
- Slice your plantain as normal fry and put aside..
- Use meat of your choice you can use chicken,gizzards as well make sure you cook them nice and fry..
- Well season as well if you like you can use onions and peppers if you like just be creative with it..
- Take your toothpick slide the first side of ur fry plain tain into the toothpick follow by the meat of ur choice then close it up with the other side that all..
- But if you cut your plaintain in dice size that will be easy to enjoy..
Plantain Kebab (Kacchhe Kele Ke Kebab) 'G reens' , the word is on demand and huge calls for it in terms of events in this blogosphere. A week back, my hubby got a big bunch of raw bananas/plantains saying that they'll ripe in a day or two and we can enjoy their sweeter, riper version, though I certainly had a doubt almost eating my brain up. Lightly coat kebabs with cooking spray. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray. A flavorful Caribbean kebab made with jerk chicken, ripe plantains, corn, bell peppers, onions and caribbean seasonings.