Baked Saucy Mini Kebabs. A chimichurri sauce is an Argentinian sauce made of fresh herbs, garlic, oil, and vinegar that is pureed and typically drizzled on top of grilled meats. Even though these kabobs are not grilled, it works wonderfully drizzled over top of your skewers after baking. There are many different variations of the sauce so feel free to change it up as you please.
Roll into little round kebabs and leave aside till needed. Our first grilling recipe this summer is grilled veggie skewers! This is the perfect, easy side or entrée to enjoy on the patio on hot summer nights or to bring along to BBQs. You can cook Baked Saucy Mini Kebabs using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Saucy Mini Kebabs
- It’s 250 grams of ground beef/mutton.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk or whole egg.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 1 handful of diced coriander.
- You need of Breadcrumbs… Enough to hold the meat mixture.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch or all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne powder(optional).
- Prepare of Any other spices you fancy.
- You need of Ketchup and mustard sauce.
- Prepare of Extra egg..for the egg wash.
These skewers are easy to make, especially if you have a grill. The Spruce / Acme Food Arts / Photodisc / Getty Images. Almost a complete meal on a stick, this beef kebab features top sirloin, onions, peppers, and pineapple—all you need for serving is a bed of rice. The marinade hints of Asian flavors, combining soy sauce and ginger with sherry, brown sugar, and garlic, adding wonderful flavor to the beef while keeping it tender.
Baked Saucy Mini Kebabs instructions
- Put everything in a clean bowl and mix everything till well combined.
- It should look like this..add more breadcrumbs if the mixture does not "stick" well together.
- Use your hands to form the meat into a cylindrical "kebab" shape.
- Tip..oil your hands with some vegetable oil.
- Since I was baking mine, I preheated my oven to 200 degrees C and lined my tray with foil.
- Rub some egg wash and let them bake for 25minutes…prepare a mustard and ketchup sauce and apply it on the kebabs…let it bake for the remaining minutes or ready.
- Serve them as a snack or an accompaniment with the main meal.
Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. Cook kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates: brush grill grates lightly with oil. Brush the kebabs with oil then place under a medium to high grill, or put on a griddle pan.