Chicken Kebab. These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour. This version of Greek gyro chicken kebabs uses thigh instead of breast to keep the meat really succulent. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
You want juicy and flavoful chicken so every bite is oozing with amazing good taste. My recipe calls for the following marinade ingredients: Minced garlic. Olive oil will keep the chicken moist and juicy by sealing in the juice inside the chicken. You can cook Chicken Kebab using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebab
- It’s 2 kg of De boned and skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of tomatoe puree.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Onion granules.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Allspice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh thyme.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. There are so many kabab varieties out there which are very popular in the restaurants and takeaways. Shami kababs, seekh kababs, galouti kabab, reshmi kababs, doner kebab are some of the most popular ones.
Chicken Kebab instructions
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well..
- Marinade the chicken in the sauce for as long as possible and for best results over night..
- Set the rottiserrie and BBQ for indirect cooking and add some wood for smoking..
- Cook at around 170c for around 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cooked to the right internal temprature..
Traditionally, chicken, beef or lamb meat is used, but prawns or scallops are good substitutes too for this smooth as silk kebabs. Serve with chatnis (dips made from coconut, cilantro and mint, usually found in Indian grocery stores) or tomato sauce. How to Make Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs. Add marinade to chicken, rest: place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag. These Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Kebabs are full of flavor, and so easy to make either on the grill or in the oven.